Norak Technologies Limited is a business solutions provider that combines the power of technology and training to empower and reposition organizations to run seamlessly and profitably. Norak has been designing, developing and deploying innovative solutions to organizations at all levels; which today has made us emerge as one of the leading technology service solution providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc / OND / HND in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics ETC)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Knowledge of Graphics Design
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- 4 years Experience.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics
- Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn
- Analyze web traffic to measure the success of the content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “job title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter