Vines Realty Afrique Limited is a leading real estate company, providing professional property marketing, consulting and development services for our diverse clients in the residential and commercial property markets. At Vines Realty, we are committed to high standards of excellence and integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Data Analyst
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the Head of IT & Media and the MD.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND qualification with 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter