Domeo Resources International (DRI) is a prolific organisation which proffers HR and Management Consultancy solutions premised on excellence and innovation. DRI analyses various organisational problems, develops improvement plans, deploys those plans and monitors the plans to ensure improved organisational performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / E-Commerce Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Managing Director
- The job holder will develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO and other techniques to drive traffic to the Group of Company pages and generate interest in the companies’ products and services and that of assigned clients.
- The ideal candidate should be exceptional in creating digital contents, generating traffic and leads for business.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences for the Group of Companies and assigned clients
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow
- Collaborate with relevant departments to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Plan concepts by studying relevant materials.
- Implement and analyse performance metrics
- Provide internal reports on a regular basis
- Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
- Analyse digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are utilized for the Group of Companies and assigned clients
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights
- Allocate marketing investments
- Plan and direct digital marketing campaigns across the Group of Companies and for assigned clients
- Manage organizations’ websites and maintain them based on global best practices
- Optimize content for the websites and various social media platforms for the Group of Companies and assigned clients
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience / Qualifications
- BA in Marketing, Digital Technologies or similar relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.)
- Knowledge of online sales channels (Konga, Jumia, Jiji, etc.)
Competence / Skills:
- Hands-on experience with content creation and digital marketing
- Good time management skills
- Excellent written, editing and oral communications in English language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
- Familiarity with Content Management System (CMS), Word Press etc.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong eye for visual composition
Behavioural Qualities / Other Competences:
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Ability to translate strategic objectives into everyday activities
- Ability to solve problems, continuously improve and adapt the ideas of others
- Passionate, enthusiastic and inquisitive with strong appetite for growth
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Goal, quality and excellence orientation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with “Digital Marketer / E-Commerce Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 5th July, 2021.