Talents and Skills Africa Consulting – Our client, a leading alternative energy firm in Lagos State that is focused on distributing high-quality OEM products to its customers with proven track records, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to hire a Digital Marketer who will be responsible for overseeing and managing the E-Commerce department of the company with a significant online presence.
- The suitable candidate will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts and online advertising. They will also be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies.
- Develop and execute strategies to bring in prospect accounts and grow existing accounts to meet overall company plan and goals.
- Communicating product developments to prospective clients and old customers
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature and advertising
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, channels, products, and competitors to be a trusted business advisor to accounts
- Represent us at networking events, conferences and in-person meetings with accounts
- Present the company and its products at an online and in-person meeting
- Managing account and vendor relationship on day-to-day activity.
- Solve issues and conduct activities based on SOPs and escalate any urgent or repeating problems to help the team identify a solution.
- Build and analyze reports to help decision making.
- Liaising with various internal teams to drive process improvement and operational excellence.
- Cultivate and maintain productive relationships with our customers to expand our reach with the account.
- Own brand integrity online, monitoring and enforcing policies across retailers
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Develop and implement an E-commerce strategy to improve website performance
- Work with developers to improve website speed
- Work with the marketing team to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 4 – 5 years of proven work experience as a Digital Marketer, Social Media Executive or similar role
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
- A high level of professionalism
- Have hands-on experience with E-Commerce site and operations.
- Entrepreneurial, optimistic and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Passionate about providing solutions and solving issues in an ambiguous environment.
- Enjoy creating simple process for complex problems.
- Track record of delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- Startup or entrepreneurial experience.
- Similar experience with an E-Commerce business in Nigeria
- Operational knowledge of techniques required for market research and analysis.
- Sound knowledge of website management and E-Commerce usability.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications, MS Access and other related software.
- Expert written and verbal communication
- A strong grasp of modern technology and social media is essential
- An expert understanding of spreadsheets, databases, financial analysis, website design, search engine optimization, and e-marketing strategy will be key to fulfilling the many functions of the job
Application Deadline 4th October, 2021.