Polymath Real Estate Limited is a real estate company incorporated and registered as a limited liability company in Nigeria with the goal of making real estate transaction for every individual and currently in partnership with Porch Integrated service Limited, Arepo. POLYMATH has it registered business address in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer (Real Estate Oriented)
Location: Lagos / Ogun (Arepo)
- A vast knowledge of real estate marketing
- Ability to take initiative and pivot when necessary
- A good social media marketer
- Advance knowledge in google ad sense
- Ability to create a good landing page
- Sales smart digitally.
- Find advertising opportunities/channels and placing adverts in media.
- Generate leads and prospect.
- Handle the design and production of marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising channels, web content and social media accounts
- Identifying digital marketing trends and implement new and creative advancement strategies
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advise on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Monitoring key performance indicators on social media and develop plans to improve them.
- Management of all online presence of the company i.e website, online ads, PPC campaigns, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Generate, publish and share daily content that establishes significant contacts and inspires target market to take action
- Develop, execute and boost online marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords etc.
- Discover, propose and implement new ways to reach wider audience and presence online
Skills and Experience Required
- An eye for detail is a must
- Graphic Design Experience is an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary for this role.
- Must reside on the mainland preferably Oshodi, Ikeja / Berger / Ketu-Ikosi and its environs or nearby.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in real estate digital marketing.
- Candidate must be social media savvy, possess good customer skills
- Broad knowledge of social media management tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter