Fesadeb Communications Limited is Nigeria’s leading media company driving the growth of the housing sector through a multifaceted channel approach encompassing TV, print, online media and live-interactive platforms.
These avenues which have grown into some of the most lucrative showcases for corporates, products and services within the built and construction sector include Abuja International Housing Show – Africa’s largest real estate and construction festival, Housing Development Programme on NTA & AIT, Housing Time on RayPower, Housing News Magazine and the largest housing news portal in the nation, africahousingnews.com.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing and Social Media Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Samples of News Reports you have previously worked on to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter