Auction Village is Nigera’s premier online auction marketplace, building an innovative ecosystem that cater to the needs of business to business, business to consumer and consumer to business everyday value exchanges. We provide a marketplace system enabled by technology to deliver transparent online auction solutions that brings value-based transactions to buyers and sellers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Designing and managing internet marketing campaigns for the organisation.
- Designing visual graphics material for online / offline marketing activities of the organisation
- Managing project deadlines and deliverables.
- Communicating campaign progress and results to stakeholders.
Job Requirements (Skills And Experience)
- Higher National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1 – 5 years of experience in online marketing: SEM, SEO, Social Media Marketing.
- Proven 3+ year’s graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Work with internal stakeholders in planning, developing, executing a 360-degree marketing communication initiative for products and services of the company.
- Ensuring that product communication is aligned with marketing strategy across all touch points and consistency in brand messaging trends.
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”.
- Manage the various direct, online and off-line communications platforms, to ensure a consistent and professional message is conveyed.
- Manage and implement all internal branding items and materials for marketing and internal purposes.
- Intermediate to advance graphics skills using Adobe Photoshop / Corel Draw / Adobe Illustrator etc
- Intermediate to advanced Social Media management skills (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- SEO skills (content marketing, link building, technical audits, etc).
- Strong in Microsoft Excel and Google Business products i.e., Google My Business, Google Analytics / Google Ads, Google Keywords Planner.
- Awareness of industry trends and comfortable writing about them.
- Experienced in managing client relationships.
- Experience in handling ecommerce/logistics products will be added advantage.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- N50,000 – N110,000 monthly.
- Actual pay will be negotiated based on demonstratable experience of the candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidate for this position will be required to work full-time from the office location, 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, substantively.
- Therefore, it is suitable for residents of Mainland Lagos living in Festac Town, or living within reasonably manageable proximity to Festac Town, Lagos
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2021.