24Mobile Mechanic is a service company that connects you with the best and professional mechanics that can deliver global standard automobile solutions. Our vast network of mechanics are well trained and experienced in discharging their core competency. We provide you with the best platform to render a lasting solution to your automobile challenges. Our versatile and multi-talented expertise, paired with top quality tools and equipment, ensures we accurately and conclusively carry out our inspections, maintenance, and repairs are you in search of a dependable auto mechanic service for your car, truck, bus and any automobile.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company
- Encourage collaboration across teams and departments
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite and Asana
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of HND
- 2-3years prior experience in similar role
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising / branding and customers
- Organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- Creative Skills For Contributing New And Innovative Ideas
- Strong communication and people skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th March, 2021.