Pukka Logistics & Support Services – We are a one stop company providing professionally managed integrated business, corporate and investor services to foreign investors, Nigerians living in Diaspora and Nigerian companies in general; empowering, equipping and supporting them with all they require to start and run their businesses in Nigeria.
Our team of professionals provide innovative solutions and support; helping clients to manage the flow of goods and information and other resources including energy and people from the point of origin to the point of consumption.
Our solutions are founded on understanding each client’s business and corporate culture; identifying their business needs and providing effective solutions and support to meet those needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist / Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Be responsible for setting up the process and maintaining FB ads accounts. Build and launch advertising campaigns.
- Launch variations of ads to determine the best performing and continuously monitor results and improve ads.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance by clearly reporting results, trends, problems, and opportunities.
- Evaluate analytics to ensure ROI goals are met for every campaign. Identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Recommend revisions to current content, links, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Develop contents initiative and work together with website content specialists to implement relevant SEO keywords on website content to maximize relevant organic growth.
- Analyze data to provide insights and recommendations on campaign performance.
- Write and optimize copy for Facebook ads. Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing and optimize the user experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university. Marketing certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in planning and implementing successful SEO / SEM strategies.
- Minimum year experience working with Facebook ads
- A proven track record of helping websites achieve rapid and sustained long-term growth or traffic
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g Google Analytics).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th December, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter