Whyte Cleon Limited – Our client, seeks to recruit highly intelligent, well-articulated and dynamic professionals with integrity for the position below:
Job Title: Digital Products Sales Executive
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Daily customer enrolment on our client’s platform
- Identification, onboarding and management of our client’s mobile monie agents mapped to the branch
- Account acquisition via the agent banking network and newly introduced DSE App.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products & services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics