Sterling Oil Exploration and Energy Management Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Diploma Engineering Trainee
- We need a Graduate Trainee for an entry-level position.
- We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our (Graduate Trainee Program).
- As a graduate trainee, your responsibilities include participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience.
Qualification / Requirements
- National Diploma (ND) / OND in Instrumentation, Operations and Petroleum and Gas Processing only.
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- The candidate must be from a reputable polytechnic and must have graduated not less than 2019.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail