IdealBulls undertakes to look for answers to questions critical to your key pain areas and investigate new phenomena pertaining to digitalization.
Our team collects, reviews and contributes to the research on digital innovation and transformation, with a special focus on their business and organization contexts.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Sales
Employment Type: Full Time
What Will You Do?
- Own sales strategy and execution from lead to close
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers at F500s and Bluechips
- Foster new relationships for IDEABULLS through outbound efforts
- Initiate, negotiate and close new and renewal contracts with customers
- Communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, on-boarding, and technical inquiries
- Build strategic adoption plans for customers in collaboration with different teams (Technical Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.)
- Generate inbound interest by evangelizing IDEABULLS
- Help educate customers on the value of IDEABULLS throughout the adoption cycle, in conjunction with the Customer Success Team
- Navigate key decision makers to build IDEABULLS awareness within client organizations
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with customer teams to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, implementation, and renewal
- Prepare and educate customers on digital transformation and best practices and ensure smooth transition to Customer Success and Implementation teams
- Monitor and identify sales quotas and closure trends
- Participate in Global Product Council discussions, provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns to build new products/features
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks with an emphasis on customer delight
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- MBA from a top B-School preferred
- 15-20 years of relevant experience preferably in top-tier Enterprise SaaS company
- Experience in quota carrying sales & marketing roles, owning strategy, execution, tactics and team management.
- Experience in new market entry, new product introduction, positioning and 0 Client Management, Sales Operations, Sales force effectiveness, Sales transformation, Business Development, Customer Segmentation, Channel Strategy, Inside Sales, People management, lean service operations, customer support / service, organization design
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and C-level executives at F500s
- Proven negotiation and quantitative skills
- Strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications, collaboration technology, operations management technology, analytics platforms, and/or workflow technologies
- Ability to thriving in a rapidly-changing environment
- Ability to build demand through evangelism, engaging with the ecosystem
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships through value delivery
- Ability to do quick dipsticks, POCs, value discovery calls, and value stream mapping
- Exposure to Logistics/Operations preferred.
N300,000 – N500,000 / month.
Deadline: 1st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV by email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.