Chateux De Atlantique, a luxury Hotel in the heart of Victoria Island, Lagos, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
- Safely drive the employer’s relatives, visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the employer
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s)
- Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Carry out some modest office undertakings like organizing records, and cleaning the employer’s office and desk
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
- Minimum of OND qualification
- 4-5 years experience as a Driver
- Must have a good knowledge of road signs
- Must dress neat and professionally
- Must speak, understand and can read English language.
- Must have a good knowledge of Lagos road and its environs
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 9th April, 2022.