Luxsit Integration is a Custom Integration and Smart home solution. We deliver custom, lifestyle-inspired solutions across the spectrum of automation, audio/video, cinema rooms, lighting, climate, and security.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Driver to transport client in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car, we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
- Candidates should possess SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of Lagos area roads and neighbourhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up staff from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Assist staff with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer staffs’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Comply with road safety rules and regulations as well as with company policies and procedures
- Report damage, accident or injuries to management.
Deadline: 24th March, 2021.