Smile 360 Dental Specialists is the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics.
Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level.
We are seeking an experienced executive to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver to the Chief Operations Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive keeps the road safety regulations all the time.
- Be punctual and be at least 15 minutes to the designated time and place.
- Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
- Candidate should be attentive and available on an immediate call basis at any time including weekends.
- Display good behavior, excellent manners and a helping attitude.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
- Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.).
- Secondary School or Diploma
- Age from 25 to 40 years,
- Have a valid Nigerian driving license.
- The preference is for you to live around Ago Palace Way / Isolo Axis.
- At least 4 years experience as an executive driver for Top management: VP, Chairman, CEO, MD
- At least 6 to 8 years experience driving in Lagos with excellent knowledge of the roads in Lagos
- Good communication skills with the ability to speak and read English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using “Driver for COO” as the subject of the mail.
Note: This role is a priority. Those who can join us immediately will have a definitive advantage
Application Deadline 12th November, 2021.