Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver Center Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- The driver and courier center programs are key in DiDi’s customer experience strategy.
- Driver and courier center locations are in-person support and experience facilities that help users get onboarded, resolve outstanding issues and get involved with DiDi’s brand and experience.
- You will work to continually improve performance metrics and collaborate across the organization on projects to achieve overall business goals.
- You will lead the experimentation and innovation in the program.
- As a program manager you will lead the day to day operations of driver centers across the region. In this role, you will work to provide best in class customer support for new and existing customers.
- You’ll lead a team that offers efficient and engaging interactions to DiDi’s customers.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Defining the experience and operations strategy for the program
- Collaborate with Ops and DiDi’s team to support the successful launch
- Participate in projects to support overall business goals
- Effectively manage a service team from across multiple cities, while ensuring key performance indicators are met and behavioural competencies are managed
- Track existing customers’ further needs for the company products and gather customer feedback to better support company products.
- Oversees and improves Driver and Courier Center Operations
- Project manage real estate projects to build and maintain top facilities to service our users in-person
- Ensure healthy service, financial and experience metrics aligned with cross-functional teams
The Successful Applicant:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in field service area and 2 years manager or supervisor
- Position experience (especially for people management skill)
- Be self-motivated, have a strong sense of responsibility, Excellent time management skills and great ability to work under pressure to meet KPIs
- Have an analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Fluent English
- Ability to build credible business relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Experience in a service/retail environment preferred
- Bonus: Knowledge or experience within the Ridesharing industry
- Good communication, mentoring, and stand problem-solving abilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply