Ruff n Tumble is Nigeria’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs).
Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Manager
- Administer all Ecommerce activities and incorporate best practices in same to design effective online strategies and recommend improvements to all customer processes.
- Manage various internal data sources and web analytics tools to enhance customer experience
- Increase web presence of company and monitor all websites and recommend changes required.
- Meet and exceed planned ecommerce store sales targets
- Develop and supervise all activities and plans for various ecommerce projects and coordinate with product development team to prepare an effective schedule for campaigns and ensure compliance to same.
- Supervise product catalog (upload) and ensure compliance to all product guidelines and coordinate with Direct Channels and improve all market strategies and incorporate latest technology in same and provide optimization in product search.
- Prepare reports and maintain track of all activities on websites, perform tests and assist in all website conversation and recommend improvements in strategies to increase customer retention and design site content.
- Devise strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Coordinate with key information owners to ensure delivery of all internal resources on time and manage all web site data to ensure accuracy of customer orders and recommend exclusive plans for all key customers to promote ecommerce.
- First Degree from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum of 9 years experience in a similar role
- Strong leadership & managerial skills
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail.
- Strong experience in google analytics and digital marketing analytics/reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Micro soft suite skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]umblekids.com using the Position as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline 2nd June, 2021.