Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-learning Developer
- An e-learning specialist works to oversee the operation and development of online e-learning programs or computer-based virtual courses. As an e-learning specialist, your duties include selecting or producing media to use during training, using basic knowledge of computer programming to prepare a course website. You work with subject matter experts to gather materials and shape courses.
- Gather information and course elements from subject matter experts.
- Utilize LMS reporting capabilities and developing custom reports to assist with planning and managing the company’s training and development initiatives.
- Work with Instructional Designers, Graphic Designers, and programmers to support eLearning content requirements.
- Run demos of the system and provide training to individuals and users groups.
- Coordinate and conduct webinars using appropriate programs/softwares and upload recordings into LMS.
- May facilitate live and recorded learning.
- Responsibilities may also involve working to integrate e-learning into a live classroom.
- Develop and design learning material, coordinate, and review educational content, and incorporate current technology in developing specific eLearning curricula.
- Support the deployment of learning programs including uploading and updating courseware and curricula, training assignments, learner notification text and rules in LMS.
- Utilize knowledge of LMS capabilities to recommend delivery strategies that yield a rich, meaningful, and dynamic end-user experience.
- Candidate must be a graduate of a reputable institution in relevant field
- Candidate must have completed NYSC
- Candidate must have worked in similar or related role for not less than 2 years
- Candidate must reside within Lekki- Awoyaya axis
- Candidate must have demonstrable skill in e-learning development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward up-to-date CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th April, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter