Contracting and Technical Services Limited is an industrial solutions provider for technical and engineering services, with proven experience in designing, installing, commissioning, maintaining, and overhauling processes and systems with a focus on helping industries reduce downtime and maximize productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Assisting the electrical engineer in ensuring that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards.
- Assisting the electrical engineer to analyze client design proposals and specifications to determine cost-effective solutions.
- Assisting in providing timely, detailed, and accurate reports on service work performed.
- Assisting in calibration of plant equipment within ISO 9001 standards.
- Assisting in completing quality assurance on all electrical components and projects.
- Writing and Submitting reports to line manager.
- Assisting in analyzing and approving various construction and engineering plans.
- Assisting in maintaining project schedules and project cost summaries to track work progress, budget status, and manpower resource utilization.
- Assisting in interpreting P& ID and ISO drawings for the rest of the team.
- Assisting in carrying out onsite visit, inspection, troubleshooting, installation, and commissioning of ac drive for HVAC, compressor, mud pumps, and Conveyor systems applications e.t.c
- Assisting in calibration of process variables such as flow meters, temperature controllers, and pressure transmitters.
- Candidates should possess an OND / B.Eng Degree with 0 – 1 year work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th July, 2022.