Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a Manufacturing – Rigid Plastic Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician
Location: Otta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed an apprenticeship as an electrician
- 3 – 4 years proven experience as an electrician in a rigid plant
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight
- Valid license to practice the profession.
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th May, 2021.