Emirates is one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. Based in Dubai, Emirates connects people all over the world to a network of over 150 destinations. Emirates Group started out in 1985 with just two aircraft and handful of enthusiastic people. Now we have a team of over 60,000 and one of the largest fleets in the world. You could be part of our story and join us in our home city, Dubai. Our cosmopolitan team is built by people from over 160 nations. But wherever we’re from, there’s one thing we all share – a passion for travel.
We’re looking for people from across the globe to join our team in a vast range of areas. Be part of Emirates and help us to create the future of travel. Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Sales & Service Agent I
Ref No: 220001E1
- To provide the highest level of service in order to sell Emirates airline tickets and services and to assist customers with managing their travel plans.
- Work as part of a team to achieve individual, station and network Commercial objectives.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products by identifying customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities and promoting all Emirates related products.
- Ensure set service quality levels are achieved for all customer interactions
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service.
- Highlight to customers the relevant requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements and other details such as check-in place and time.
- Support the Customer Sales & Service Team Leader on closing the end of day sales and banking monies received. – Support Travel Agents by assisting them in making bookings with special arr
- gements. Advise and guide Travel Agents on quoting special fares and completing ticketing formalities.
- Fulfil Emirates online queries and other complex activities such as medical cases and special services.
- Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by providing options to customer on all products and services such as Skywards membership, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares.
- Keep abreast of Emirates Group news and updates to ensure relevant professional and company standards are maintained.
- Retail Office only
- Ensure that all necessary ticket related documentation is filed, time tables updated, brochures, sale and promotional material is properly displayed on individual counters, providing various options to the customer which will assist in increasing sales.
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to at least GCSE or O Level standard or equivalent. 2+ years in a contact centre or reservations office environment within the airline or travel industry or completion of a Diploma / Degree in Travel and Tourism.
Knowledge / Skills:
- PC based skills to operate Windows package including Microsoft Word / Excel / E-mail.
- Other languages besides English: As some Contact Centres deal with multi – lingual calls, fluency in a required language will be advantageous.
- Candidate should have the right to work & live in Abuja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th July, 2022.