Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited – We are a member of Niyya Farm Group Limited involved in manufacturing fruit juices from natural raw fruits and production of different variants of Yoghurts/Dairy products located in Kaduna northwest Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Store-Keeper
Location: Doka, Kaduna
- The role player will manage the day-to-day operation of the spare parts store that involves activities such as compiling information, records, inventory, purchasing, receiving, issuing of materials, spare parts, equipment, and services.
- He will ensure that machinery spare parts and fuel, critical to supporting production is available on time.
- He is to assist and support the Engineering Team to procure machinery spares efficiently/minimize inventory holdings, stock wastage/loss, and obsolescence risk.
- Stock inventory management according to the limits set in company plans by establishing Min-Max
- Ensure that spares are available as at when due and manage stock inventory as required.
- All requisitions raised as required be treated without delays.
- Support communications strategy in Engineering.
- Create initiatives to improve Spare Parts Store performance.
- Communicate with local and foreign vendors/suppliers for the purchase and delivery of materials, parts, and services.
- Work in synergy with Procurement and Finance teams so that documents required for the processing of payment of goods and services are complete and transmitted to AP for payment OTIF thereby delivering expected results in supplier payment process improvement.
- Work in conjunction with the Finance department to ensure timely despatch of documents relating to supplier payment
- No disruption to production due to stock out of machinery spares.
- Requisitions are reconciled & filed every week
- Minimized financial loss arising from stock loss/damage.
- Improved availability and reliability so as to minimize cost.
- Management of data integrity by monitoring utility consumption
- Ensure compliance to tracking process from receipt of goods and services to transmission of documents to Finance.
- Apply company safety rules and regulations, suggest safety improvement in workplace/PPE’s & also perform workplace housekeeping and improve GHK results.
- Receives and raises Goods Receipt Note (GRN) on ERP for all inbound materials and services into Operations (Manufacturing and Supply Chain).
- Check and collate all relevant documents in relation to the receipt of materials and services (both local and imported).
- Transmission of all necessary receipt documents to Accounts Payable for payment process.
- Work in synergy with end-user departments to ensure that supplied item(s)/services are in accordance with accompanying PO thereby delivering expected results in the Materials/Services receipt process.
Job Requirements (Qualification & Skills)
- OND / B.Eng. / HND in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 – 4 years in FMCG with relevant experience as a Storekeeper or Stockroom in Juice & Dairy Processing Plant
- Continuous Process Improvement and implementation skills.
- Awareness of consumer and societal expectations, competition activities, market expectations, and strategic business imperatives will be an added advantage.
- For this role, the successful candidate must be quick to learn and be a team player, as he will be expected to participate and contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team & Leadership working skills
- IT Skills in Microsoft – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ERP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the closing date.
- Please do not send any additional information (certificates, other writing samples, etc.)
Application Deadline 21st February, 2022.