Dominion Consulting Nigeria – We are a top Management Consulting, Human Resource, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace.
Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Language Instructor (Serving Corp Member – NYSC)
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
As an English Language Instructor your duties will include:
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework
- Prepare materials and activities
- Determine exam and assignment grades
- Provide feedback on students
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades
- Inform management about student’s performance
- Collaborate with administrators to foster a good student experience.
- B.A or B.A (Ed) in English Language or English Literature
- Applicants must reside either in Ikorodu or environs (Ketu, Mile12…)
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A patient and resilient personality
- Dedication to students and education.
- Previous experience as an English teacher is a plus
- Knowledge of various teaching methods
- Understanding of the curriculum and English language requirements
Salary: N30,000.00 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.