A reputable and fast-growing water and environmental engineering organization in the heart of Lekki seeks to recruit a suitable candidate to occupy the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Services Assistant (Entry Level)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Grade: Officer
- Plan and design water/wastewater treatment, distribution/conveyance, pumping, and storage facilities;
- Perform conceptual and detailed design calculations and analyses;
- Prepare detailed engineering reports and supporting documents;
- Prepare technical reports and collect field data
- Work closely with Project Engineers to develop detailed designs, plans, specifications, reports, and cost estimates for various municipal projects
- Perform calculations for designs, perform research, and utilize spreadsheets in formulating possible results based on different scenarios
- Prepare construction drawings, specifications and cost estimates;
- Ensure standard engineering practices and inclusion of appropriate documentation on various reports and design projects;
- Conduct site visits, surveys and inspections, and assist with data collection, compilation and assessment for utility infrastructure projects
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Project Manager or Project Lead.
Requirements / Experience
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Higher National Diploma in Engineering from an accredited University.
- Ability to effectively communicate, in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Project, etc.)
- Relevant professional certification is a plus.
- Knowledge, experience, and ability to perform computer tasks with AutoCAD, or Civil 3D software
- Candidate must be self-motivated, able to work independently and with a project team to completion of a task
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our culture is a must
N75,000 to N100,000 monthly in addition to other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th June, 2021.