Qualiquant Services Limited is a fully registered Nigerian-based research company with direct response to the demand for reliable data collection in Nigeria. The Company has expertise in data collection for survey research, randomized controlled trials, needs assessments, implementation evaluations, and qualitative research.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Survey – Enumerator
Employment Type: Contract
- A minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in data collection and research studies.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English and Hausa
- Must be resident of the Federal Capital Territory- ABUJA
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong work ethics towards data quality and accuracy (must have been engaged in survey or research activities)
- Ability to navigate mobile apps and possession of an android phone
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Availability, punctuality, participation and comportment during the program.
- Knowledge and background in both qualitative and quantitative survey studies
- Willingness to travel over rough terrain and work in remote locations
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Capacity to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential/sensitive information
- Initiative, organized, and flexible personality
- Capability to exercise honesty, trustworthiness and high integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and contact Details of one Referee to: [email protected] clearly indicating the Job Title & Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 21st March, 2021.