Vitafoam Nigeria Plc is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Environment, Health and Safety Manager
Location: Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- To ensure that all safety regulations of the company are strictly adhered to by all staff and contractors working within the company.
- Responsible for monitoring workers’ compliance with safety regulations and make recommendations on all safety matters.
- Responsible for monitoring activities within work environment with a view to preventing accidents.
- Investigate accidents and submit report to management for corrective actions.
- To Ensure that all equipment within the plant are operated safely at all times.
- Provide support service to top Management.
- Contribute to the development of an efficient and dedicated workforce.
- First Degree in Sciences
- 3-5 years experience
- The ideal candidate should have related HSE certifications; NEBOSH, ISO
- HSE Governance & assurance
- HSE Policies and standards
- HSE Performance & Information
- Risk Assessment & Contingencies.
- HSE Management systems
- Technical Auditing
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Change management
- Decision making
- Commitment to excellence.
- Relationship Management
- Negotiation result orientation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply