The Republic of Estonia announces that the ESTONIAN SCHOOL OF DIPLOMACY (ESD) SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR IN TALLINN is offering a full scholarship programme for Nigerian Diplomats and Civil Servants, for a Postgraduate Certificate in International Relations and European Integration.
- Tuition Fee Monthly Allowances (450 EUR)
- Accommodation in Tallinn ( incl. utilities and internet connection)
- Health insurance in Estonia during the studies
- Cost of Schengen Visa
- The scholarship does NOT cover the costs of travel to and from Tallinn.
- The person should come from a country eligible for ODA
- Have at least a BA degree
- Have a good command of English
- Is currently employed by their country’s foreign or civil service, and has been working for at least one year, etc.
Estonian School Of Diplomacy (ESD) Post Graduate Scholarship Application Procedures
Application documents can be submitted by using the online scholarship application system. Applications must get to ESD by 31″ May 2021 latest.
Skype interviews will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.
All candidates will be informed by e-mail about their enrolment status latest on 18 June 2021. Selected participants are expected to arrive in Tallinn on September 10-12, 2021.