Daytona People Pharmacy and Supermarket is a leading company in the supermarket and retail store industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Handling Internal and External Communications: The assistant is required to send out and receive communications on behalf of the CEO. Correspondence can be sent via email, WhatsApp, physical mail or other methods.
- All incoming communications are to be collated and presented to the CEO based on the urgency and sensitivity of the information.
- All outgoing communications require confirmation and approval from the CEO before being sent.
- Driving & Transport: The assistant is required to be able to drive the CEO in a safe and calm manner to any external venue. In the event that the assistant is not able to drive the CEO personally, they need to ensure that proper transportation arrangements have been made.
- Market Research: The assistant from time-to-time will be required to go to other similar organizationsand gather information about certain details that are observed at these locations. All of the findings need to be collated and submitted to the CEO as a report.
- Handling Personal Matters:
- Health: Ensure that diet, exercise and rest are adhered to. Also ensure that scheduled medical appointments are adhered to.
- Family & Friends: Ensure that time is allocated for family, friends and other leisure activities.
- The assistant is also responsible for ensuring that the CEO’s vehicle is in good working order and that all necessary vehicle tools and supplies are always available.
- Scheduling & Attending Meetings: The assistant is required to schedule meetings within the confines of the CEO’s schedule. These meetings will need to be planned and discussed with the CEO before they are set. The necessity for some of the meetings will come from the communications that have been received from third parties.
- The assistant will also need to attend meetings on the CEO’s behalf; great note taking skills are required for this as the information from the meeting will need to be presented to the CEO in detail.
- Filing & Organization: The assistant must ensure that all of the CEO’s documents are properly organized and can be recovered at any time. The CEO’s office must be kept clean and all necessary supplies fully stocked.
The Person Needs to Have
- HND / B.Sc minimum
- Great organizational skills
- Computer literacy: Excel, Word etc. 30+ WPM
- Ability to be confidential with sensitive information
- Availability on the weekends
- Personable and extroverted attitude
- The assistant must also not smoke or consume alcohol on the job.
- It is preferable that this person does not drink or smoke at all so that it does not affect their ability to do the job.
- Great note-taking skills
- Good personal hygiene, ability to dress well
- Driver’s license and good driving skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
Very Attractive + HMO + Pension.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted for interview
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.