Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Type: Permanent
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will provide first-class secretarial support as well as deliver highly effective and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical services to the CEO.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements for local and international trips;
- Keep and maintain accurate records of paper and electronic correspondences on behalf of the CEO;
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general replies;
- Assist the CEO in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences;
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments;
- Schedule on behalf of the CEO meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member;
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc.;
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests;
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Candidate must possess minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines; A Master’s Degree will be an advantage
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters is required.
- Confident and able to work on own initiative with limited supervision.
- Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have verbal and written articulacy, professional discretion, efficiency, well-developed time management and strong organizational skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience in offering executive support as a PA, EA or a Secretary to top management
- Competitive based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- All attachments should strictly be in PDF Format.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 13th January, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter