Toc Consult, a consulting firm that handles all HR related services, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Location: Alausa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Provide hospitality to all CEOs guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc qualification with at least 1 year work experience.
- Strong ability to execute work
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proven work experience in the role
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Thrive in an intense, do-it-yourself, start-up environment.
- Ability to work well within a cross-functional team environment and diverse communities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including senior executives, staff, community leaders, donors, and funded partners.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th September, 2021.