FIPS MultiLinks Limited is a real estate development, management and marketing company with the core objective of making homeownership a reality to many in a most cost-effective and distinct manner. We provide innovative solutions in real estate through the use of cutting-edge technology, highly skilled and experienced professionals with special interest and innovative idea in real estate development, construction and investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Use standard maps or the GPS to map safe routes to destinations, ensuring that timelines are met.
- Safely drive assigned office vehicles by following set rules and regulations.
- Perform both preventative and regular maintenance on assigned vehicles, and ensure that proper detailing is performed.
- Make sure there is always enough fuel to get to the destination
- Keep accurate count of fuel usage, miles, and other data
- Perform daily inspections on assigned vehicle, at the beginning and end of each work day.
- Ascertain that the car is properly cleaned and maintained and that any need for repairs is outlined and reported on time.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO / First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- 2 – 4 years work experience
- Proven experience as a Driver.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of the area;Major roads and neighborhoods in Lagos.
- Availability to occasionally work on weekends.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
- You need to possess excellent physical stamina.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Executive Driver” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022.