Standard Bearers School (SBS) was established at a time when the educational system in Nigeria was going through a difficult phase.
SBS is a family school that offers holistic education to parents seeking a technology-driven, 21st-century education for their children. We are lifelong learners who belong to a community where all individuals are valued and supported on their journey to self-discovery.
At SBS, we are committed to giving our students a solid foundation and an excellent start to life. Hence, we encourage and guide them to
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Safe driving practices.
- Able to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS.
- Able to drive well without supervision.
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties.
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Organized and able to follow a schedule.
- Focused on customer service.
- Positive attitude and professional conduct.
- Higher school diploma or equivalent; relevant experience; or knowledge, skills, and mental ability equivalent to 4 years on OND or FSLC.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Previous professional experience driving preferred.
- 3-6 years of work experience.
- Practicing safe driving habits.
- Following all state and national safety regulations and standards.
- Accurately following routes, maps, and directions.
- Keeping exterior of vehicle clean and presentable.
- Maintaining vehicle equipment; replacing oil, and general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety.
- Keeping interior of the vehicle clean of debris and clutter.
- Following schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion.
Deadline: 24th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the advertised position as the subject of the mail.
Note: The preferred candidate must reside on the island (Lekki / Ajah axis).