Prestigious Consulting is a professional HR consultancy firm. We focuss on improving organizational performance through strategic people & process management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Executive Personal Assistant should have track record of working with a top management role like the CEO
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-5 years work experience.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven experience as an executive Personal Assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Candidate should reside in magodo and its environments
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
N70,000 – N120,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2021.