National Institute of Credit Administration as a chartered prestigious body of eminent credit management elites, NICA is empowered by law to control, supervise and regulate credit management profession in Nigeria. The Institute preserves, promotes and protects the integrity and interest of credit business across sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary to the CEO
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a highly qualified Executive Secretary to the CEO.
- The successful candidate will effectively ensure a comprehensive delivery of Secretarial and Managerial services in support of CEO’s day to day executive responsibilities.
- Give accurate and superior executive secretarial services to the CEO.
- Constructively write letters and type with high speed without further input from any superior
- Get involved in driving the business of the organization with absolute diligence.
- And accepting to handle any other responsibilities or duties that may be assigned from time to time
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Law with history of work experiences cutting across secretarial and managerial duties
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Full comprehension of theinfluences of internal and external environments of an organization
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Outstandingcommunication skills and excellent personality,
- Age: 30 years and above
- Excellent knowledge and understanding ofsecretarial administration services, procedures, and ethics
Expected remuneration for this role is N120,000.00 – N150,000.00 Monthly (Gross) subject to review based on productivity, loyalty and professionalism.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their full Applications with CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview.
- For further enquiries, WhatsApp: 08034030160
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki, Yaba, Iyana Oworo.
- Successful applicant will resume immediately