At ASA Security, we are a Nigerian company registered for the provision of internationally recognized advanced security technology services. We have been delivering special protection and consulting expertise in the security industry for over thirty (30) years. We are proud of our position as one of the leading provider of security knowledge and capabilities for the industrial, private and government sectors in the security industry and we understand that our success is due to the quality of our staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Expatriate Driver
Reporting Line: Operations Manager
- The role provides critical support to the sales manager and the company at large.
- By making key point of contact between the organization and its clients and also driving the company’s sales and its marketing activities to potential and exiting customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that you take care for the safety of those who are travelling with you in the vehicle.
- Take care of assigned vehicle (s) by sending them to the company’s garage for repairs when due for services.
- Ensure that all the vehicle’s documents are updated timely.
- Perform any other assignment as would be determine by the Shift or operations manager.
- To drive and maintain assigned operational vehicle of the company.
- To maintain the assigned vehicle(s) by keeping them clean and in running state.
- Abide by the FRSC and other regulating rules and regulations laid down by the authorities to avoid any mishaps/ accidents.
- Maintain an accident free record by driving within the stipulated rules and regulations.
- A clean driving record
- Knowledge of Lagos roads and neighborhoods
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Minimum of SSCE is required
- Minimum of 3 years Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the subject as “Expert”.
Note: Applicants must be willing to start job immediately.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter