Aldelia Nigeria – Our client in the Oil & Gas Industry, is urgently recruiting an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Expediting Coordinator (Nigerian)
- You are needed to facilitate the flow of materials to and from various work sites or departments.
- You will work with vendors to secure the appropriate goods and coordinate delivery and responsible for inspecting materials for both quality and quantity.
- Research various vendor options and select the best options based on the employer’s needs
- Work with vendors to determine a reasonable rate and to coordinate the timing and means of delivery
- Handle any related to vendor service, such as poor product quality or delivery delays
- Inspect goods upon delivery to ensure that the standards of quality are met and the appropriate quantity has been received
- Ensure that the appropriate goods are transferred to each department in a timely manner
- Develop budgets for the goods required by each department
- Seek out ways to save money on the procurement of goods and requests budget increases as needed.
- Find solutions to budget limitations, vendor errors, and other problems as they arise
- Work with various departments to determine the amount and type of goods required
- Keep an inventory of goods on hand
- Track orders from placement through delivery
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Solid mathematical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Understanding of the goods being procured
- Some experience in a business or delivery setting.
- 7-years experience in Post Order Services including store/warehouse/materials management.
- Must have knowledge and experience in the proficient use of SAP and other POS based ERP.
- Be prepared to work offshore.
- Accounting and budgeting experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th August, 2021.