At Oakleaf pharmaceuticals, we have a holistic approach to healthcare. We are not just focused on treating diseases, we also want to educate people on how to prevent them in the first place. Our core values are; innovation, excellence, people development and integrity.
We are focused on delivering innovative solutions to the teeming healthcare challenges in the world today. Our fight against Non-communicable diseases is one that drives and inspires us to do what we do.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Graphics Designer
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Use graphics design software and work with a wide variety of media.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop design concepts.
- Receive feedback from marketing and make necessary changes.
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed.
- Take photographs and create video contents.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- Create and design graphical contents for social media, banners, fliers, etc.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline.
- Retouch and manipulate images.
- Qualification: HND, BSc
- 3-5 years work experience.
- In-dept knowledge of Adobe photoshop and illustration.
- Must reside in Ikeja, Ogudu, Magodo, Agege and Ojodu axis.
- Ideal candidate should must have finished NYSC
- Proven experience in graphics design and motion graphics.
- Animation skill is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 13th August, 2021.