Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Export Officer
Locations: Sagamu, Victoria Island – Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administer all export of goods and ensure compliance to all organizational policies and procedures and monitor all financial and currency processes and transactions and manage all communication with export authorities for all required countries.
- Design and implement all export strategies and activities and ensure adherence to all project requirements and prepare all export documents within required timeframe and schedule efficient shipping activities and identify appropriate transportation method in assistance with customers.
- Monitor all sales transactions and review all customer response for all orders and payments and resolve all customer issues for processes and manage sales shipments of all export products and collaborate with suppliers to ensure smooth functioning of processes and forecast all requirements.
- Administer all existing clients and ensure optimal level of marketing strategies and design required consumer promotions for various trade fairs and maintain optimal level of customer satisfaction and assist to identify new markets.
- Manage all banking logistics for export activities and prepare required documents and prepare special labels for brands and ensure adherence to all shipping schedule.
- Enters sales, purchase, freight, product and regulations data into SAP.
- Calculates and reports harbour maintenance fees.
- Corresponds with or calls customers, suppliers, forwarders and others concerning the transportation of products, referring unusual matters to supervisor.
- Complies daily with all chemical regulations as indicated by management.
- Files damage or loss claims with the insurance company.
- Manages Certificates of Analysis for all materials.
- Minimum of HND qualification.
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years working experience in the FMCG industry.
Deadline: 17th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of email.
- Candidates with good proximity to Lagos Island and/or Sagamu, Ogun State will be given preference.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter