Clayfields and Harrow Limited – We are a team of electricians, plumbers, carpenters, professional cleaners, air conditioning technicians, gardeners – Technicians and handy men/women always ready to help. We offer 24 hour building maintenance and repair services for offices and households.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to the client’s buildings and premises.
- Develop and implement facility management policies and procedures
- Energy management solution; will come up with energy-saving guidelines that will reduce our expense costs i.e. diesel consumption, pressure on generators, and where possible introduce alternate energy sources
- Liaise with all relevant regulatory bodies and utility providers to ensure business activities in all facilities are running
- Liaising with Clients, Subcontractors, and other Operations Staff
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety practices in the workplace. etc.
- Maintaining excellent and effective working relationships with the client and his representatives
- Responsible for building and grounds maintenance; including space management
- Checking that agreed on work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily according to agreed terms. follow up on any deficiencies,
- Janitorial service management, closely monitoring the cleaning company or staff.
- Oversee the maintenance and installation of all electrical and plumbing fittings
- OND or above in Estate Management, Building Technology, Urban and Regional Planning, Quantity Survey, and other related courses.
- At least 1 year of experience.
- Good leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Good work ethics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email
Application Deadline 15th April, 2021.