Tsebo Rapid Nigeria Limited is a leading facilities services provider in Nigeria. Originally founded in 2011 as Rapid Facilities Management Limited, we quickly established a reputation for partnering with corporate clients, delivering high quality, cost-effective & transparent facilities solutions to international standards.
In 2014 we approached Tsebo Group in South Africa for a technical partnership which has evolved into a merger with Africa’s No1 Outsourced Services provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Solely responsible for contracts/sites assigned.
- Endure and coordinate the day to day scheduled activities of the site according to the service level agreement (SLA) to avoid escalations.
- Assist and ensure that any necessary adjustments needed are made by the service provider.
- Provide project management services for small projects as directed by management.
- Maintain liaison relationship with client authorized office personnel.
- Produce monthly reports, including an operations summary of completed and planned operations activity.
- Respond positively and promptly to daily client needs.
- Contribute to the preparation of annual operating budgets and implement the day- to- day management of the facility within the parameters of the budget.
- Conduct bi- annual review of staff performance.
- Ensure compliance with all policies, training activity and schedules for subordinates and team members.
- Manage preventive maintenance of facility equipment as detailed in SLA.
- All work orders/request must be attended to and feedback given to the client within 4 hours.
- Ensure that all backlogs of deferred work, follow-up or feedback are closed within one week
- Ensure that you have a pareto/graphical analysis of each site to understand the cost effect on each contract.
- Ensure that completed jobs are focused more on preventive maintenance. .
- Plan budget and schedule facility modifications, including cost estimates.
- Create and execute work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Ensure all service provider and staff comply with rule, regulations, specifications and standards in accordance to the SLA.
- Oversee all projects related to assigned contract/sites from inception to finish with a daily report sent to Line Manager and Client.
- Manage, identify, prevent, address, and eliminate all environmental, health and safety issues on site.
- Conduct periodic unannounced property inspections on weekends, nights, and early mornings to determine the performance of key service providers, i.e. janitorial service, landscaping, security, technician/handyman services, etc.
Job Related Work Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in similar role.
- Appropriate tertiary technical education qualification
- Familiar with Service Level Agreements.
- Excellent. Computer Literacy.
- Good knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- To be familiar with safety, fire and emergency procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 11th August, 2021.