ConSol is the premier provider of Contact Centre Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Customer Management Solutions (CMS) in Nigeria. Our corporate vision as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions is Building Bridges, Creating Opportunities. Our Mission is to “Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders’.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- ConSol is currently seeking to engage the services of a Facility Officer who will be reporting directly to the Facility Manager.
- The facility officer is to support the facility manager in the delivery of services to operate and maintain the property including customer / client services, facility maintenance and supplier management.
Main responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure the cleaning service providers carry out their jobs effectively based on the SLA contract signed
- Ensure that firefighting equipment are operational and serviced at due date
- Ensure that appropriate health and safety signage’s are in place
- Operating and servicing the generator set
- Operating the UPS system
- Service logs tracking
- Monitor Input and output of power rating
- Maintain backup time recording
- Keep logs of toiletries, air freshener, drinkable water to track utilization and replace where necessary
- Ensure that contractors follow HSE regulations while working in the facility
- Maintain incident report log
- Generator run hour monitoring on a daily basis
- Generator fueling at the appropriate time
- Maintains service logs tracking
- Performs any other tasks assigned by the Facility Manager / Head of IT.
Job Specification / Qualification
- BSc. or HND in Engineering, Architecture or any other related discipline with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Membership of / certification from recognized Information Technology professional bodies; e.g. HSE etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th July, 2021.