Foursquare Gospel Church in Nigeria started in October 1955 through the endeavors of a missionary couple; Rev and Mrs. Harold Curtis from USA. The registered headquarters in Nigeria is at 62/66 Akinwunmi Street Yaba, Lagos State. The Foursquare Gospel Church in Nigeria currently has about 4032 churches spread over 154 districts and 824 zones as at September 2022.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Supervisor / Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Facility Supervisor/Admin Officer is to ensure the church facilities are well maintained at all times and be responsible for the smooth running of the various services in the upkeep and running of the church premises.
- He/She would need to make sure that all areas of the church building & premises have the most suitable working environment and all appliances are in the topmost condition for their activities.
- He or She is expected to supervise the various service providers to the church.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement regular inspection in all facilities to detect early maintenance needs.
- ll basic facilities must be well-maintained and operational at all times.
- Carry out preventive Maintenance on all facilities as agreed with Church Council. Areas to be covered include Plumbing, Electrical Systems, Generator, A/C, Water treatment etc.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Prepare and submit a full analysis of all Facility Management activities monthly to the church Secretary.
- Supervise and ensure all repairs are carried out in a timely and professional manner employing the use of the operational processes for all activities, including the use of checklist.
- Responsible for supervising the Security and Janitorial services.
- Maintain schedule of routine maintenance and service delivery.
- Ensure service providers carry out their duties as and when due.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of OND preferably in a technical discipline.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literate and able to generate reports.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Facility supervision.
- Administrative experience will be an added advantage.
N90,000 – N120,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th December, 2022.