Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Nurse
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse.
- 3 years of overall working experience.
- Patient centered care.
- Team work and collaboration.
- Evidence based practice.
- Lead Occupational health assessment of the factory employees and share recommendation with the factory SHE manager.
- Inspect and replenish factory First Aid box for compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- Attend to all first aid cases in the factory.
- Counselling employees on physical, mental health issues and guiding them as support to Employee Assistance Program.
- Periodic health screening and documentation and giving employee stress management
- Coordinate the activities in the factory clinic.
- Schedule and organize health campaign and health talks on regular basis.
- Documenting any employee injury and illnesses within the workplace.
- Ensure that adequate drugs are available in the factory clinic.
N2,000,000 – N3,000,000 annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their matching CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th December, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter