Bishop Gate Farms is a livestock farms with animals including cattle, sheep and goat and poultry birds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Assistant Manager
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Proper care of the animals on the farm which includes Sheep, cattle and poultry birds.
- Day to day supervision of activities on the farm as well as reporting to the farm manager.
- Call on the farm Veterinarian whenever you notice any form of ill health on any animal on the farm
- OND with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Our preferred candidate must have worked on a farm before and must have experience with livestock animals as well as poultry animals
- Must adhere to farm rules and regulations especially biosecurity
- Your Job involves day to day supervision of activities on the farm, and also helping out with those activities. You’re expected to report to the manager on activity or event that is of importance on the farm such as health of the animals, feeding of the animals or any other information that needs to be passed across.
- Must be willing to live in the farm house
N40,000 – N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send in their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st August, 2021.