LN Outsourcing Limited – Our client, a medium sized Farm located in Ogun State, Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm / Mechanical Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain repair or maintenance records.
- Test mechanical equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Supervise Maintenance, repair, and overhaul of farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters, Milling machines and irrigation systems.
- Service vehicles to maintain functionality.
- Inspect mechanical equipment to locate damage, defects, or wear.
- Confer with Farm Managers to assess problems.
- Oversee Testing and repairs of electrical components and wiring
- Clean equipment, parts, or tools to repair or maintain them in good working order.
- Calculate bills according to record of repairs made, labor time, and parts used.
- Oversee Installation and repairs of agricultural irrigation, plumbing, and sprinkler systems.
- Preference will be giving to candidates with the follow experiences:
- Experience in setting up and managing irrigations Systems
- Tractor Driving / Operations Experience
- Trouble-shooting Poultry Equipment
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- OND / HND / B.Sc. in related field
- A minimum of 3 years working experience.
- The job holder must be a quick learner, have a strong sense of ownership, and display a high level of customer-focused orientation, and be able to take responsibility for actions taken.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Team Player
- High level of integrity
- General Tool Usage
- Following safety instructions.
Remuneration and Benefits
- NGN 1,800,000 – 4,200,000 Annually + Performance Incentives
- Accommodation: Safe Operational Housing will be provided
- Medical: HMO cover (1-4 Family members)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.