The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 2017/2018 Academic Session leading to the award of Higher National Diploma, HND (Morning and Evening Sessions) in the underlisted programmes:
Admission into Higher National Diploma (Morning / Evening) Programme for the 2017/2018 Academic Session
School of Business Studies
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
School of Engineering
- Agricultural and Bio-environmental Engineering Technology:
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Soil and Water
- Post Harvest
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering:
- Power and Machines
- Electronics and Telecom. Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering:
- Plant and Power Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering:
- Geological Engineering
- Mineral Processing Engineering
- Mining Engineering
School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-infonnatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
School of Science and Computer Studies
- Computer Studies
- Food Technology
- Glass Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Science Technology:
- Applied Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Candidates should possess National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of lower credit in the course/programme of choice and five (5) relevant credits including English Language and Mathematics at the SSCE/NECO or GCE O’Level.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic Website to avail themselves of the requisite entry requirements for the National Diploma of each programme that make them pima-facie qualify for the HND programmes, Click here for details
- A minimum of one (1) year post ND cognate work experience (Industrial Training)
Deadline: 11th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Procedures for Obtaining Online-application Form
- Candidates should log on to the page above with their Sign-up details and print out Payment Invoice
- Upon printing of invoice, Candidates should proceed to any branch of the specified Banks listed below for payment of twelve thousand five hundred Naira (N 2,500.00) only:
- First Bank Nig. Plc.
- Access Bank Plc.
- Heritage Bank PLC
- GTBank Plc.
- Skye Bank Nigeria Plc.
- After payment, Candidates should re-visit the “Apply Portal” and log in with their account details; complete the Application Form; submit and print the completed Application Form.
Candidates should also ensure that the transcripts of their Academic Records are forwarded directly by their former Institutions to reach the address below not later than the closing date above:
The Federal Polytechnic,
- The Polytechnic is not bound to process the application forms of Candidates whose transcripts are not received on due date or who submit them by hand forms are not properly completed and received after the closing date.
- National Diploma Statement of Results read March, 2017 or later than.