Job Title: Accountant
- Have control over day to day accounts and book keeping of the company.
- Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and yearly management report.
- Preparation of Financial Statement under IFRS.
- Taking care of all statutory compliances such as taxes (Income tax, Withholding tax, VAT, PAYE).
- Liaising with the External Auditor and banks.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation.
- Overseeing that the Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE)are properly recorded and safe guarded.
- Provision of quarterly statement of account to all depositors.
- Preparation and timely issuance of invoices to Clients.
- Procurement of office supplies.
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting, Finance or any Social Science related discipline (minimum of 2.2)
- At least two (2) years working experience in a Small and Medium size Enterprises.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft applications such as word, excel, powerpoint and outlook.
- Knowledge of Peachtree Accounting will be an advantage.
- Must be a Lady between age 22 – 30
- Must be resident in Warri
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cv’s and Cover letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th November, 2018.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter