Eagle Global Markets is an online deriavtive company thatnot only makes trading global markets more accessible but we also address issues such as a local currency risk and having to contract with foreign entities. We, importantly, are a local operator based in Lagos with staff who understand your needs at hand 24 hours 6 days a week.
We established EGM as we wanted to see online trading become Nigerian run for the Nigerian people. Wewant to educate and nurture our clients into confident self-directed traders who want the freedom our multi asset, multi device trading platform delivers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek to hire a professional Female Receptionist who would be handling the below job functions.
- Welcome guests on arrival at the office
- Inform and direct visitors to the appropriate staff
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Other itineraries as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Criminology or a relevant qualification.
- 2 years Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Age Range: 22- 27
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
N70,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Application Deadline 10th September, 2021.