Sigma Consulting Group is a management consulting firm with a particular focus on HR services, Consumer Business, Healthcare, Real Estate, and Financial Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Radiographer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist with taking patient phone calls to answer technical questions, schedule appointments, and offer pre-procedure advice
- Performing and processing a range of radiographic examinations including X-rays (routine and special investigations), CT scans, MRIs, and Mammograms to obtain high-quality images.
- Analyze and report x-ray results to our physician team
- To maintain a clean and safe work environment and adhere to health and safety guidelines.
- Monitor all radiographic supplies and submit purchasing requests to maintain proper supply levels.
- To provide support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs.
- Develop a daily priority list that allows all scheduled procedures to be completed and makes time for emergencies as well
- Preparing the patients for their procedure including explaining in full detail how the procedure works and addressing any questions or concerns along with compiling a medical history for the patients and providing them with necessary protective clothing or gear.
- To report any equipment faults to the designated supervisor and document the fault in the appropriate log folder.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Radiography or any equivalent qualification.
- Registered with The Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN)
- Minimum of 3years as a practicing Radiographer
- Valid and active practicing license
- Patient management skill
- Conversant with general radiology techniques including X-rays and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machine, as well as computer software for updating patient records.
N150,000 – N220,000 / month.
Deadline: 14th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.