Divine AG Solutions Limited (RC 1243335) was incorporated in 2015 to provide recruitment and outsourcing services in accordance with the terms agreed between us and our clients.
Our goal is to meet the needs of our clients ranging from individual clients, government parastatals, corporate organizations, manufacturing companies, public sectors/organizations, hotels, churches as well as multinational companies and corporations.
Divine AG Solutions Ltd is built around core business values – Integrity, Reliability, Availability, and Professionalism. We empower our candidates to be the best they can be with the intention of providing our clients with the most competent and talented employees. Divine AG Solutions Ltd has the capacity to meet your requirements and with us, your recruitment needs are met.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Receptionist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- 1-3 years work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Only candidates who reside in Lekki are needed.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying.
Deadline: 29th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.